Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Nemours is seeking an IS Clinical Applications Analyst (Ambulatory), FULL-TIME, to join our Nemours Children's Health team in one of the following locations: Wilmington, Delaware, Orlando, Florida, Jacksonville, Florida or Pensacola, Florida.
This position will be a Hybrid position.
This position is responsible for providing direct support to end users in the efficient and accurate utilization of the IS clinical application, bedside technology and the electronic medical record. Analysts participate in building, testing and validating new functionality and engaging in custom configuration activities. Analysts perform in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details and other technical issues associated with the use of clinical applications. The Analyst must have the ability to recognize opportunities for process improvement and optimization activities designed to create more knowledgeable end users.
Collaborates with senior management to plan, implement and evaluate the effectiveness of systems and services. Identifies and coordinates system updates, changes and enhancements to support clinical information and meet business needs, while maintaining system and data integrity. Facilitate the installation and implementation of hardware equipment between IT, patient care, and business process teams. Prepares charts and diagrams to assist in problem analysis and submits recommendations for solutions. Manages and co-ordinates team tasks. Facilitate the maintenance of issue lists, documentation, meeting minutes, agendas, and weekly status reports to appropriate Leadership.
- Achieve and maintain application specific certification in accordance with vendor requirements.
- Provide site specific, on call support and first line support to end users with the goal of enhancing and elevating proficiency in the use of the IS clinical applications, bedside technology and the electronic medical record.
- Conduct clinical workflow analysis and assess need for workflow redesign and process improvement.
- Assist in configuring clinical applications to meet the requirements of clinical departments while maintaining and promoting enterprise standards.
- Participate in the evaluation, testing and validation of new release and upgrade functionality.
- Develop project management skills and utilize project management methodology in daily work to ensure achievement of project goals. May lead projects impacting multiple teams.
- Facilitate change and employ change management methods in advancing innovation, technology and decision support.
- Respond to assigned Service Now tickets within the defined timeframes.
- Preferred 4 year degree or a 2 year degree with equivalent experience required.
- Internal Associates only: Equivalent work experience may be considered for internal candidates in lieu of education requirements.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience required.
- Strong software and application knowledge required.
- Applications specific certifications as required.
- IF an RN or other Clinical Provider must maintain that license.
- Prior clinical and electronic medical record experience required.
- Project Management experience preferred.
- Strong technology skills, ability to manipulate data, and master multiple databases.