Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Physician ■ Virtualist (Urgent Care) ■ Everett, WA
You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too? The Everett Clinic is looking for physicians to join our experienced, supportive and collegial team of over 50 physicians and 25 ARNPs/PAs in a busy, high-paced urgent care setting, recognized for providing high-quality, cost-effective and compassionate care.
Optum Washington, along with The Everett Clinic and The Polyclinic, is seeking a BE/BC, full-time, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, or Urgent Care physician to join our growing Medical Group as a virtual urgent care clinician and virtual first leader. This clinician will split their time 0.75 towards clinical (Video Visits, E-Visits, etc.) and 0.25 towards administrative activities associated with the virtual practice. This is a virtual position with some in-person requirements.
Our team of more than 600 of the highest quality clinicians enjoy a balanced lifestyle that allows them to explore the natural beauty here, spend time with family, and practice excellent patient care in a collegial atmosphere.
- Applicant should have experience with telehealth and digital health technologies or be enthusiastic about learning how to fully adopt telehealth into their daily practice
- Applicant is expected to learn the business of medicine with the necessary support
- Collaborate with Virtual Program Coordinator (dyad partner) and Senior Medical Director to oversee and support day to day operations and participate in talent acquisition, clinician onboarding and training, performance management, patient feedback, workflow enhancement, expansion of services, etc.
- Participate in QA process
- Work collaboratively with physician leadership and other team members
- Maintain appropriate and timely clinical documentation and coding
- Participate in yearly performance reviews
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
Seattle in a naturally beautiful region. Our compensation and benefits are very competitive, and our low provider turnover rates and high provider satisfaction scores make The Everett Clinic one of the Northwest’s most sought-after organizations.
If you value quality, go above-and-beyond in making patients a priority and want to help cultivate a fun, team centered environment, we want to talk to you.
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
At OptumCare, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at www.workatoptum.com.
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.