Location: TEMECULA, California
Join the Southwest Healthcare Team!
Creating Health and Harmony, Southwest Healthcare is a comprehensive network of care with convenient hospital and ambulatory care/outpatient locations here to serve the Southern California community. With over 7,000 passionate providers and healthcare employees, our shared goal is to provide convenient access to a wide range of healthcare services in a way that benefits you, your family, and the entire community. We've won various awards throughout our region and focus on career development and promotion. The people are at the core of everything we do. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you're in the right place!
Southwest Healthcare is comprised of five acute care hospitals and several non-hospital access points, including: Corona Regional Medical Center, Palmdale Regional Medical Center, Southwest Healthcare Rancho Springs Hospital, Southwest Healthcare Inland Valley Hospital and Temecula Valley Hospital, Temecula Valley Day Surgery, A+ Urgent Care Centers, and Riverside Medical Clinics. For more information on how to join our dynamic team, please visit our website at www.swhealthcaresystem.com.
The Southwest Healthcare Regional office in Temecula, CA is seeking a Senior Financial/Revenue Analyst who will collaborate with various stakeholders across the Region. This position is on-site and responsible for:
- Develop a focused, consistent analytical approach for understanding and auditing revenue and cost results across an integrated delivery network, which includes the development of financial models.
- Collecting, interpreting and analyzing statistical data to prepare comprehensive reports.
- Performs research and analyses in budgeting, financial trends, and produces forecast information as directed.
- Participates with Month-end review processes.
- Performs adhoc analysis as directed.
- Coordinates with the Regional Hospitals on reporting & various projects.
- Prepares budget variance analyses on general budget issues.
- Hybrid opportunity is open for discussion.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited College or University in related field required.
- Master's degree from an accredited College or University in related field preferred.
- Five (5) years of experience in healthcare accounting/finance across an Integrated Delivery Network (Acute, Post-Acute, Ambulatory, and/or Health Plans) strongly preferred.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrates knowledge and ensures compliance with The Joint Commission and Title 22 standards and guidelines.
- Demonstrates compliance with hospital policies and procedures at all times.
- Ability to set priorities and appropriately organize workload and complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates ability to relate to clinical personnel and medical staff, as well as ability to interact well with the public.
- Must have knowledge of PC and applications.
- Knowledge of EPSi cost accounting system for all types of analysis - preferred.
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision.
- Must maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft products, such as Excel and Word.
- Must demonstrate the ability to maintain positive relationships and courteous interactions with hospital staff and the public.
- Must have the ability to use good judgment and critical thinking skills in all situations.
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Competitive Compensation & Generous Paid Time Off
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plans
- 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
- SoFi Student Loan Refinancing Program
- Tuition, CEU, Certification, Licenses Reimbursement program
- Career development opportunities within UHS and its 300+ Subsidiaries!
Southwest Healthcare is owned and operated by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS), a King of Prussia, PA-based company, that is one of the largest healthcare management companies in the nation.
**UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or e-mails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS; via e-mail, the Internet or in any other form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for the above-listed position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates with matching skillset and experience with the best possible career at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail etc. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.