Location: Boise, Idaho
Admin / Clerical
St. Luke's Health System in Boise is seeking an Ambulatory Clinical Assistant to join our Employee Health team.
The Ambulatory Clinical Assistant (non-credentialed) provides support to the ambulatory clinical team to allowing clinicians to work at the top of their license and to ensure the environment of care meets requirements to ensure safety & efficiency.
Full time: 1.0 FTE (40 hours/week)
- Uses customer service techniques to work collaboratively with clinic team and partners in other areas.
- Assists with room turnover by ensuring rooms are cleaned and stocked in a timely manner to ensure safe environmentand minimize wait times.
- Supports accreditation activities that do not require clinical credentials (e.g. - ensuring there are no expired supplies ormedications, and that environment of care standards are being bet).
- Assists with transporting patients within the clinic or to other departments as needed ensure safe practices and policiesare followed.
- Helps maintain supply inventory and purchases as directed and in support of the site or sites.
- Ensures appropriate equipment is operational and meeting regulatory compliance guidelines.
- Supports the clinical team by performing clerical/administrative duties when needed such as document handling, faxing,handling of mail & packages, and contacting patients or other departments for clinical team.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned for the specific clinic or specialty.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: No experience required
- Licenses/Certifications: None
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.